The Assessors Office is responsible for administering property tax laws effectively and equitably and for producing accurate and fair assessments of all taxable property. Property includes all real estate, personal property, and motor vehicle excise values.
The assessing of property is administrated by an elected Board of Assessors, each member serving a three year term, a full time assistant assessor and three full time office staff.
The Assessors Office is located on the second floor of the Town Hall.
The Board of Assessors meets weekly on Thursdays at 4:00 P.M. Citizens who wish to meet with the board are asked to call the Assessors’ Office in advance so that sufficient time will be scheduled and if needed appropriate documents prepared.
The Board of Assessors and the Assessors Office are available to help each resident and property owner fully understand property values and the laws and regulations governing the assessment of property.
If you have questions concerning the assessment of property we invite you to click on any of the links to get further information.
|Paul B Pinsonnault||Chairman|
|John V. Bellissimo||Vice Chairman|
|John C. Kraskouskas||Secretary|
- Abatement Form - Fiscal 2016 Real Estate & Personal Property
- Appraisal Vision Assessor's Database
- Board of Assessors Document Fee Schedule as of September 1, 2015
- Downloadable Forms
- Fiscal 2013 Street Listings
- Fiscal 2014 Assessors Maps
- Fiscal 2015 Assessors Maps
- Fiscal 2015 Street Listing
- Fiscal 2016 Assessors Maps
- Form of List
- Information Regarding Real Estate Exemptions
- Massachusetts Plate Cancellation
- Motor Vehicle Abatement Form
- Motor Vehicle Excise General Information
- Northern Bristol County Registry of Deeds
- Public Disclosures
- Request for Proposals
- Sales Reports
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 12:00pm