Precincts and Polling Locations
- All-State Elections are held on even-numbered years.
- State Election Polls are open from 7 am to 8 pm.
- View the Town Election Calendar (PDF).
- Our Annual Town Election is held on the first Tuesday in April.
- Local Election Polls are open from 7 am to 8 pm, and Preliminary Polls are open from 12 pm to 8 pm.
- Local elections are non-partisan.
Registering to Vote
You must be registered to vote at least 20 days prior to an election in order to vote in that election. You can register to vote:
- In person at the Elections Office at the North Attleboro Town Hall
- By Mail - Call the Elections Office to receive a form in the mail at 508-699-0106
- At the Registry of Motor Vehicles when you renew your driver's license
- Online on the Massachusets State website.
Qualifications for Registering to Vote:
- A citizen of the United States
- A legal resident of North Attleborough
- 18 years on or before election day
If your name appears on the inactive Voting List on election day, you must show identification (preferably a picture ID) at the polls with your current address and you must complete an "Affirmation of Current and Continuous Residence" form. You will then be allowed to vote. A person will be on the inactive Voting List if he or she has not filled out an Annual Census Form, has not voted in the past two State Elections and has not signed a Nomination Paper or Petition.