Participating residents may purchase a one Day Pass for the Recycling Center at the Solid Waste Department in Town Hall. The fee for a Day Pass is $5 and we only accept cash or checks.
A Day Pass would be used if you needed to borrow a vehicle or rent a U-Haul because you have larger items that don't fit in your vehicle that has the Recycling Center Sticker on it.
In order to be eligible for a Day Pass, you must have the following:
- The annual trash bill is paid in full.
- A copy or the actual registration of the vehicle you are borrowing.
- The vehicle must have Massachusetts license plates and cannot be a commercial vehicle or have signage on it.
- If renting a U-Haul, you do not need the registration, you just inform us in the office when getting the Day Pass that you are renting a U-Haul.
- You pay $5 cash or check for the Day Pass.
The Day Pass must be presented to the attendant at the Recycling Center and you may enter the Recycling Center as many times as you want for that day. The Pass must be turned in by the expiration date on the Pass.