View all facilities
Columbia Field is on Whiting Street behind the DPW and Water Department. The field Includes lights, a practice football field, and three baseball diamonds. Columbia field was originally made in 1918 and it was later renovated again by the Columbia Bicycle club in 1951. The Columbia Bicycle club generously donated the money needed for the initial and final construction of the Columbia field.