North Attleborough COVID-19 Case Watch
The number of confirmed cases in North Attleborough: 253 (as of 5/29/2020)
Current COVID-19 News Updates
|Department Closings||COVID-19 Announcements from the School||COVID-19 Announcements for Residents||Lenore's Pantry|
|Massachusetts COVID-19 Cases||Governor's Office||COVID-19 Announcements for Businesses||DPH Announcements|
Local and State Correspondence
- Declaration of Emergency (Issued on March 19, 2020)
- The Town Manager Extends Real Estate and Personal Property Tax Due Date (Issued on April 14, 2020)
- Baker-Polito Administration Announces Implementation Of CARES Act Unemployment Benefits For Self-Employed, Gig Economy And Other Workers (Issued on April 20, 2020)
- Baker-Polito Administration Announces Extension of School and Non-Emergency Child Care Program Closures, Continued Steps to Support COVID-19 Response (Issued April 21, 2020)
- Order Requiring Face Coverings in Public Places Where Social Distancing Is Not Possible (Issued May 1, 2020)
- Reopening Massachusetts: Baker-Polito Administration Initiates Transition to First Phase of Four-Phase Approach (Issued May 18, 2020)
The North Nurses Care – Coronavirus Info Line
Do you have questions for our North Nurses regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)? Please submit them here and one of our dedicated nurses will provide an answer to you!
Our hours of operation are: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Mon-Thurs | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. Friday
Phone: 508-699-2404 (This number has four lines, so please call back if you do not hear from one of our nurses immediately)
Online Contact Form: Digital Form
Donations for Lenore's Pantry during COVID-19 Pandemic
Food donations can be dropped off at North Attleboro Town Hall, 43 South Washington Street. You will find a donation bin in the back of the building during business hours:
Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
For large food donations, we request that you call ahead to arrange a time for staff to meet you outside with the carriage. Please call 508-699-0104.
To make a donation by check: Please make the check out to Lenore’s Pantry and mail the check to the North Attleboro Board of Health, 43 South Washington Street.
To donate gift cards: Please call the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 to arrange a drop off day and time.
Helpful Tips for Families and Individuals
|Prevention Tips During School Closures||Emergency Preparedness||Travel Advisory||What to Do if You Are Sick|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Additional Information
|Department of Health FAQs|
|U.S. Food and Drug Administration FAQs|
|Town's Facebook Account|
|Town's Twitter Account|