Ways to Donate to Lenore's Pantry
Food donations can be dropped off at North Attleboro Town Hall, 43 South Washington Street. You will find a donation bin in the back of the building during business hours: Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Friday, 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- For large food donations, we request that you call ahead to arrange a time for staff to meet you outside with the carriage. Please call 508-699-0104.
- To make a donation by check: Please make the check out to Lenore’s Pantry and mail the check to the North Attleboro Board of Health, 43 South Washington Street.
- To donate gift cards: Please call the Board of Health at 508-699-0104 to arrange a drop off day and time.
Homebound Monthly Food Assistance
In an effort to continue to address food insecurity during this hectic time, Lenore’s Pantry will be utilizing the “Homebound Program” for all Registered Participants. Please complete the attached form and be sure to include all contact information so we can arrange food pick up. At the end of the form, there are blank lines for you to list any fresh fruits or vegetables that you would use to prepare your meals. We also ask that you include diaper size and formula preference for children in your home. We will complete the orders to the best of our ability. Email is the preferred method of submission for the completed forms (JBBadger@nattlboro.com). If that is not an option, please mail your form to: Board of Health, 43 South Washington Street, North Attleboro, MA 02760. We will be scheduling pickup times on Monday and Friday during our regular pantry hours. If you have questions or wish to register for pantry please call 508-699-0104.
Link to form: Homebound Food Assistance Form
Link to Spanish form: Form
Link to Arabic form: Form
Lenore’s Pantry is open for donations only at this time.
We are working on a plan for an alternate distribution. If a pantry participant has a question, please email or call the pantry directly.
Lenore’s Pantry is looking for the following donations for families with children:
- Mac & cheese
- Spaghetti sauce & pasta
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Canned pasta (ravioli’s, Sphaghettio’s etc.)
- Juice drinks
- Children’s snacks
- Canned fruit
- Diapers (Size 5, Size 6) and wipes
- Toilet paper
If you are interested in helping the pantry with their alternate distribution, please fill out the webpage volunteer form. Thank you for your cooperation.