1. Elite Boxing and Fitness is a local gym that offers fitness traing and boxing lessons. This summer, they will be offering free boxing classes and mentoring to at-risk teens from North Attleboro. Elite Fitness is asking from donations from the community to help defray the costs. Please contact Mary del Pino, 508-699-4029.
2. Executive Express-O: The United Regional Chamber of Commerce hosts an "Executive Express-O" on the first Friday of each month. The goal of the monthly meeting is to "help business leaders overcome the obstacles they face to grow their businesses faster and more profitably." Click on the following to learn more about these monthly meetings: Executive Express-O.
3. Starting on April 24, there will be a new weekly newspaper in town: The North Star Reporter. The Reporter will cover North Attleboro exclusively and will direct mail their paper to all North Attleboro residents. Their offices are located at 570 Kelley Boulevard in town.
4. The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers many seminars and other types of classes for small businesses. Their May calendar of events was just released and can be seen at the following: SBA Events.
5. May is world trade month, and the U.S. Census Bureau is offering several webinars to assist businesses in doing business outside the U.S. For specifics on the webinars, please go to www.census.gov
6. The Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation is part of the state's economic development structure. It's function is to assist small businesses with loans, grants and emergency funding. Interested businesses should call MGCC at 617-523-6262 for assistance in getting started with them.
- Abatement Application
- Assessor's Office
- Assessor's Online Database
- Current Zoning By-Laws
- Downtown Associates of North Attleborough (DANA)
- Downtown North Attleborough Businesses
- How to Register a Business with the Town of North Attleboro
- Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC) - MGCC's mission is to to build the capacity of Massachusetts small businesses by offering technical assistance & access to capital. MGCC also strives to save at-risk jobs as new or struggling businesses stabilize and grow.
- MassDevelopment The state’s economic development & finance agency, works with municipalities, businesses, nonprofits, & financial institutions to drive economic growth.
- MassHire - The State's workforce development agency. MassHire seeks to connect qualified job seekers with employers.
- Official Town Zoning Map
- Shelly Jutras, President of the North Attleborough Industrial Park Tenants Association
- Small Business Administration (SBA) - The SBA is a federal agency that provides financing & counseling to businesses across the United States.
- South Eastern Economic Development (SEED) Corporation - North Attleboro's regional economic development corporation. SEED focuses on job creation by financing all types of small businesses in MA & RI and providing technical assistance. SEED will make loans ranging from a $1,000 Micro Loan to a $5.5 million SBA 504 Loan.
- The United Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Town Treasurer/Tax Collector
- Zoning Board of Appeals Application