1. The First Baptist Church, 75 Park Street, is hosting the United States Coast Guard Academy glee club for a concert on Sunday, April 7. The concert will begin at 4PM.
2. Executive Express-O: The United Regional Chamber of Commerce hosts an "Executive Express-O" on the first Friday of each month. The goal of the monthly meeting is to "help business leaders overcome the obstacles they face to grow their businesses faster and more profitably." Click on the following to learn more about these monthly meetings: Executive Express-O.
3. The South Eastern Economic Development (SEED) Corporation is hosting two free business workshops for aspiring and current entrepreneurs. Both workshops will be held at the Metro South Chamber of Commerce, 60 School Street, Brockton, on Wednesday, March 20, 2019. Click on the following to learn more: Business Workshops
4. The next Senior Spectacular, sponsored by Rep. Betty Poirier, is being held at North Attleboro Middle School from 9AM-2PM on April 18. Over 100 vendors, including local merchants, will be displaying their goods and services. A continental breakfast and free lunch, supplied by Willow Tree, will be served.
- Abatement Application
- Assessor's Office
- Assessor's Online Database
- Current Zoning By-Laws
- Downtown Associates of North Attleborough (DANA)
- Downtown North Attleborough Businesses
- Hearings & Deadlines Dates for 2018
- How to Register a Business with the Town of North Attleboro
- Massachusetts Growth Capital Corporation (MGCC) - MGCC's mission is to to build the capacity of Massachusetts small businesses by offering technical assistance & access to capital. MGCC also strives to save at risk jobs as new or struggling businesses stabilze and grow.
- MassDevelopment The state’s economic development & finance agency, works with municipalities, businesses, nonprofits, & financial institutions to drive economic growth.
- MassHire - The State's workforce development agency. MassHire seeks to connect qualified job seekers with employers.
- Official Town Zoning Map
- Shelly Jutras, President of the North Attleborough Industrial Park Tenants Association
- Small Business Administration (SBA) - The SBA is a federal agency that provides financing & counseling to businesses across the United States.
- South Eastern Economic Development (SEED) Corporation - North Attleboro's regional economic development corporation. SEED focuses on job creation by financing all types of small businesses in MA & RI and providing technical assistance. SEED will make loans ranging from a $1,000 Micro Loan to a $5.5 million SBA 504 Loan.
- The United Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Town Treasurer/Tax Collector
- Zoning Board of Appeals Application