An Absentee Ballot can be obtained and completed at the Elections Office during regular office hours prior to the election if you will be unable to go to the Polls on election day. The last day and time to vote an Absentee Ballot at the Elections Office is always noontime the day before the election.
Ways to obtain an Absentee Ballot:
- Download the following applications and mail or bring to Town Hall:
- Absentee Ballot Application Form
- North Attleborough Elections Office
43 South Washington Street
North Attleborough, MA 02760
- Send a written request by mail to the Elections Office. Please include your North Attleborough address, the address where you would like the ballot sent, and the election(s) for which you require absentee ballots. If the request is for a primary election, the request must include the particular party ballot you wish to receive if you are registered as "Unenrolled." If you are registered in a particular party, you may only receive that party ballot. Please also include your signature.
- Call the office and we will mail you an Absentee Ballot Application that you can fill out and either mail or carry back to the office.