Verify Census Workers in Your Area https://2020census.gov/en/census-takers.html
* Census takers must present an ID badge that includes a photograph of the field representative, a Department of Commerce watermark, and an expiration date.
* Follow this link and enter any field representative’s credentials. https://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/main/email.cgi
* Note that census workers may be carrying a Census Bureau phone or a laptop as well as a bag with a Census Bureau logo.
* This link shows a map of locations where Census workers will be working. https://gis-portal.data.census.gov/arcgis/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=1a0004d1745547888c8fd2f4d929d42f
* If you still have questions, call 800-991-2520 to speak with a Regional Census Bureau representative.