Town Hall will be re-opening to the public Monday, July 27, 2020 with certain restrictions and new protocols in place due to the continued threat of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Town Hall will be open to the public the following days and times:
Monday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday: The Building Will Closed to the Public to Allow for Cleaning and Sanitizing. Staff will be available for calls and emails.
Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 8:00: am to 12:00 pm
- Anyone needing to conduct business with a Town Department is encouraged to do business with the Department online, via phone call, using email or through regular mail wherever possible.
- If an in-person transaction is required you are encouraged to make an appointment.
- Those with appointments will be prioritized at their allotted time over walk-ins.
- Everyone entering Town Hall must adhere to the following new protocols.
- If you are ill or have exposure to COVID-19, please refrain from entering the building.
- Masks MUST BE WORN PROPERLY (Completely Covering Nose and Mouth) at all times while in the building.
- Public use of restrooms will be restricted to the main level only .
- Staircases are now directional and marked up and down; please use the stairs appropriately as indicated.
- Only one passenger at a time may use the elevator.
- Queue lines are in place with clearly marked spacing to provide proper social distancing.
- Please stay within the appropriate queue and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Employees will be required to PROPERLY wear masks at all times while interacting with the public.
- Employees will only handle cash and checks while wearing appropriate personal protection.
These new protocols are for the safety of those conducting business in the Town Hall and the employees. Please adhere to the rules, or we may not be able to provide the services you require.