2. Any person conducting business in the commonwealth under any title other than the real name of the person conducting business must apply for a business certificate.
3. Business certificates are valid for a period of four (4) years.
4. Business certificates must be signed in the office of the Town Clerk in front of the clerk or Notarized.
5. If the business is terminated or moves out of North Attleboro, a discontinuance certificate must be filed with the Town Clerk's Office.
6. The fee for a new Business Certificate is $40.00. The fee for a Discontinuance or a Change certificate is $20.00.
7. Certificates may be printed and submitted by mail
- Print the appropriate form (see sections 8 - 10 below).
- Complete the form and have the owner's signature(s) notarized.
- Form Must be completed in Black Ink or Typewritten.
- Enclose a check in the correct amount made payable to the Town of North Attleboro.
- Enclose a Stamped, Self-Addressed Envelope.
- Mail to: Town Clerk, 43 South Washington St., North Attleboro, MA 02760
8. Register a New Business or Renew a Business Registration:
Please note that the Name of a new business may not be a duplicate of an existing business.
9. Discontinue a Business
10. Change the Location of a Business