1. Applications are available in the Town Clerk's Office.
2. Organizations holding a raffle/bazaar must have been in existence as a non-profit organization for at least 2 years.
3. Raffle/Bazaar permits are good for one full year from the day the permit is issued.
4. Applications must be signed by the N.A. Police Chief before being processed. Once signed by Police Chief, the applicant should bring forms back to the Town Clerk's office where the permit may be issued.
5. Fee for a Raffle/Bazaar Permit is $10.00.