Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
If no changes are necessary, please simply sign this form at the bottom.
Pick up to two
A basement area is considered finished if any combination of the following items exist:
1. Finished walls such as paneling or sheetrock, etc.
2. Finished flooring such as carpet or linoleum.
3. Finished ceilings such as drywall or drop-ceiling panels.
4. Heat, including wood stoves.
Please note: the finished lower level of a Raised Ranch or Split-Level home is also considered "Finished Basement"
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Big Red 311
(Report A Problem)