Report a Damaged Electric Service

If you have lost power and your service needs an electrician:

  1. Fill out the Damaged Electric Service Initial Report form to Report a Damaged Electric Service at the residence.
  2. Have your electrician coordinate with NAED to ensure that the work can be done in an expeditious manner.
  3. Fill out the Damaged Service Work Completed form when The Electrician is Done and Ready for Inspection. The power cannot be restored until the electrical inspection is completed.
  4. Any questions please contact the NAED at 508-643-6300 or the North Attleboro Building Department at 508-699-0110

Online Forms: