Withdrawing Accumulated Deductions

These two forms are used if you have terminated employment with the Town of North Attleboro and are no longer contributing to the Retirement Board. Please carefully read the Special Tax Notice and then complete the Application for Withdrawal of Accumulated Deductions. If you are transferring to a position with another municipal system or the Commonwealth, you cannot take a refund of your funds. Your funds will be transferred to your new employer.

Related Documents