Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
In 1972 the North Attleborough Historical Society acquired the Little Red Schoolhouse, a circa 1850's building, which had served the Adamsdale section of town.
This school will remain a museum and reflect a different period of time than the Adamsdale Schoolhouse which local third graders visit for a day.
The New Boston Community League acquired the building in 1927 and sold it in 1987 when they donated $10,000 from the sale toward the restoration of the Falls Fire Barn.
Today's North Attleborough High School, just off of Landry Avenue, is actually the fourth school to have that designation.
In 1804 what then the town of Attleborough gave its school districts authority to raise money and build schools.
Big Red 311
(Report A Problem)