The New Boston School House was moved from its original location when construction began on Route 95 in the early 1960s. It is now located on Bungay Road, just off of Kelley Boulevard, near the power lines. The building dates back to the early 1800s when John Daggett attended school there. Classes continued there until 1926.
The New Boston Community League acquired the building in 1927 and sold it in 1987 when they donated $10,000 from the sale toward the restoration of the Falls Fire Barn. The former one-room schoolhouse now houses a private business.