The Parish of Grace Episcopal Church was organized on March 30, 1859. A wooden church was built in 1872. A two-story addition to the church, called the Parish House, was completed in 1892. Both the wooden Grace Episcopal Church and the Parish House were destroyed by fire on December 2, 1929.
A new stone and masonry Grace Episcopal Church was dedicated on May 24, 1931 at 104 North Washington Street. Both its history and architecture were factors in the Grace Episcopal Church being placed on the National Register of Historic Places, as part of the North Attleborough Town Center Historic District, on December 20, 1985.