Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception Parish is a Roman Catholic Church located at 14 Park Street in North Attleborough. The first Catholic Church in North Attleborough was dedicated on June 19, 1859. The cornerstone for the present Saint Mary's Church was blessed on May 30, 1890. The church was consecrated on December 8, 1901.
This Victorian Gothic sandstone trim church served a large Irish population during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. The building lost much of its Gothic character in 1975 when the original bell tower was altered.